Sunday 19 August 2007

Le Deuch in Slovakia: Chabi's perspective


I still can not believe that Tiago is sitting with us. It was amazing when me and Peter we were waiting for him on the enter-road in Michalovce and we saw him in his amazing car and were not thinking that he would can alone….it was like wwwwwaaaaaaaaaawwwwww . This crazy man hasn´t changed in one year when we met him in London in march 2006. We had perfect night with him.We were drinking Fernet Citrus ‘cause he loves it and at 11 o´clock we jumped in the pool..naked..but don’t tell anybody..please..:). Next days we took him to the town centre and spend our time there and we went to the rollercoaster.We had great time.I always like this guy.He is amazing. I will never forget these days that I spend with him. I hope that next march we will visit him in Porto for one week and then we will join NCM in Lisabon.
I can just say: Thank you Tiago for coming here time and I hope that you have had good time with us ‘cause we have tried our best for you to join your days with us in Slovakia. Thanks for coming here.Take care on the rest of your journey and enjoy it. See you next year…:)

Chabi

No comments: