Friday 14 September 2007

Still in Bled...





Ups... Not yet today that we got on the road again...


Met some cool Slovenians last night that literally "forbidden" me from leaving before being given the chance of trying some of the countries finest specialities. So, against my will (lol), I see myself "forced" to stay one more night and lay my fortune on the hands of "Slovenia's finest".


I sense I'm already at the "extra-time" of this adventure. The pressure to go back is growing stronger, no longer by the day, but by the hour. But in the end, this "pressure" only enables me to enjoy even more intensely this sense of freedom, something as strong and as overwhelming as I've never sensed before. By not departing today I do know that, even not putting into jeopardy any major thing, I did neglect some of the many obligations I have back home. I do apologise for it, sincerely. But as sincerely I tell you all: I could not neglect the ultimate obligation in everyone´s life, which is to be Happy. Believe my words. Now, as in the first or any other moment of this roadtrip, I am living happiness!

Don't worry still. I will be back. And much sooner then you might be suspecting by now. I know when that will happen, but won't tell you. Apparently when I make it public, the whole world organises itself with the sole purpose of ruining my plans. As I've already stretched my limits to their own limits, can't take that risk this time.

Love from someone literally having the time of his life,
TMA
P.S. - Luke and Rob just left back to Ljubljana to pick up a car and head to Croatia, just before heading to Munich for the October Fest. You can't imagine how hard it was to resist the call of keep on going along with them. Thank God I had Slovenia holding me back. I leave you with the post they wrote a couple of hours ago, together with the one written by Nuno, who is regretfully back in Porto. All this together with some pictures that can, however, only give you a glance from the incredible moment we shared.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"trying some of the countries finest specialities" ....

é melhor o meu comentário ficar já por aqui!

Aproveita a Eslovénia em grande e regressa com cuidado e alegria!

Anonymous said...

Aproveita os últimos momentos da tua grande aventura e da tua imensa felicidade e entusiasmo por estares a viver o que realmente queres, mas volta porque nos estás a fazer muita falta, quanto mais não seja para desestabilizares esta pasmaceira.

Um beijão dos pais