Sunday 9 September 2007

From Zagreb

Hi Everyone!

I'm writing from Zagreb, where I spent the day yesterday, few moments before going on my last incursion "off piste": about 250 km eastern to pay a visit to the many and crazy friends I have in Osijek. From there on, it will be always going west till Porto.

As I've been on the road most of the time, it has been hard to keep this blog up to date. I am still missing post on Romania, Istanbul, Sofia, the journey from Sofia till Pula and the Plitvice lakes. I know I write as much as I talk (meaning a lot) and therefore it is pretty much impossible for anyone but my mum to ready everything. I apologise, but this blog is purely selfish: in one hand, my selfish desire of being on the road but keep you all on the "back seat" and, on the other, to leave a diary of my experiences on the road, something I am sure will give me a huge pleasure reading again in some years time.

All this to say, I am writing not only for you, but as well for me. For the sake of the second goal, I can't leave any relevant memory "unposted".

Love,
TMA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Não há dúvida nenhuma que eu leio tudo o que tu escreves, incluindo os comentários dos teus amigos, e o teu pai lê e imprime. Somos teus grandes fãs.

Bjnhs do pai e mãe

Anonymous said...

Não há dúvida nenhuma que eu leio tudo o que tu escreves, incluindo os comentários dos teus amigos, e o teu pai lê e imprime. Somos teus grandes fãs.

Bjnhs do pai e mãe

Anonymous said...

Somos tão fãs que até enviei em duplicado.

Mãe

Anonymous said...

Desculpas!? nos é que temos de agradecer por partilhares a tua viagem de forma "pura" descrevendo o que ves, sentes, precentes, as tuas aventuras!

Continua a escrever que nós cá estamos do outro lado do computador a ler.

Gostei das consideracoes sobre a Romenia no post que se seguiu a este.

Boa viagem
Bjnhs
Rita

Anonymous said...

Olá Tiago,

Claro que estamos contentes que escreves sobre tudo o que vês e vives!!
Ler as tuas historias dá um bocado o sentimento de também estar de férias. E acredita: é preciso, pois este ano na Bélgica de "verão" não se pode falar! Espero que o verão fica mais um bocadinho em Portugal até eu chegar lá em Novembro. Assim, ainda terei um "verão atrasado" ;-)

Continuação de boa viagem e aproveita da tua última semana!!
Beijinho, Cindy