Saturday 5 January 2008

Our journy under the "Sunlight"

Dear all:

Today an article on our adventure came out in Sol, a nationalwide Portuguese weekly newspaper. With the report out and our new adventure towards Beijing and the Olympics launched, we finally find the motivation to do something we were long due: to close this Blog.

On the next couple of days, the 3 remaining posts will be published, Istanbul, The Journey and the plans of the new adventure being the topics. Stay tuned and should you have any question, suggestion or support for the Beijing Adventure, feel free to get in touch(tiagomalves@gmail.com).

Love,
Tiago and Le Deuch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pá, também tenho um 2cv com o qual já fiz longas viagens na Europa, mas não tão extensas quanto a tua.
Parabéns pela coragem e espírito de aventura.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am a Turkish guy living in Ankara. I am also in love with Istanbul and visit the city as often as I can. I found your descriptions of Istanbul quite sincere and read your whole article in excitement. It was nice to see the perception of Istanbul from the eyes of a stranger.

I have found your blog by chance while making a search on a completely different topic.

I found your observations, descriptions, thoughts and your artistic photos fascinating.

I used to believe that it was useless to write blogs. But now I believe they are good ways of geting introduced with different perspectives.

My email: rnchzr@gmail.com
Feel free to contact me whenever you wish to do so.

Best wishes,
Erinc.